Adapted from a traditional Gypsy recipe and handmade in Torquay (on the Surf Coast), FiRE TONiC ® is a raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar (ACV) tincture, alive with the Mother of Vinegar. This herbal infusion is a potent immune booster and metabolic stimulant and is recommended as daily health tonic 5ml - 15ml 1 - 3 times per day. This 'liquid gold' is a great way to kick start everyday and keep on top of whatever ails you.
ACV, raw local honey, chillies, turmeric, garlic, horseradish, ginger, carrot, celery, red onion, brown onion, apple, orange, lemon, mustard seed, parsley, rosemary, oregano, thyme, juniper berries, peppercorns, bay leaves, Szechuan pepper & Himalayan pink mineral salt.
... many of the ingredients are organically grown at Hilbilby HQ with others sourced fresh locally where possible, each with its own medicinal, health and healing properties.
First time use a cap full [5ml] is plenty, then recommended dosage as a daily health tonic is 5ml - 15ml, 1 - 3 times per day for effect, more for an extra boost. Other than neat, you can have FiRE TONiC ®:
- Mixed or chased with water or mineral water
- Fire on Ice - [10ml FiRE TONiC ® 1 level teaspoon of honey, cold still or sparkling water, slice of lemon]
- Virgin [or bloody] Mary ingredient or chaser
- Salad dressing [as recommended by Chef Pete Evans]
- Fiery Tea w/ Lemon & Honey tea 10ml FiRE TONiC ® ,1 level teaspoon of honey, boiling water, slice of lemon [singers note, this concoction is especially good for the throat before and during gigs]
How is FiRE TONiC ® made?
With the exception of honey, we steep all 24 natural ingredients [listed below] in our 25th and primary ingredient ACV, for at least 3 months. At the end of the steep, we rack the FiRE TONiC ® and the remaining vegetable, fruit, herbs & spices form the basis of [a very sustainable] FiRE SAUCE. After some settling time, we add local raw honey then hand bottle & label this liquid gold.