A nourishing blend of Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, Camellia Oil, Cranberry Extract and Green Tea Extract, the La Mav Gradual Tanning Moisturiser instantly hydrates skin while building to a bronze glow. Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Vitamin E improve skin elasticity and texture for a streak-free tan that lasts.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for customising your level of tan – builds a natural glow with no colour transfer and no ‘fake tan’ smell.
- Infused with Magnesium to support the production of collagen and elastin, promoting a more youthful appearance.
- Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil and Camellia Oil deeply nourish the skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple and glowing.
- Cranberry Extract and Green Tea Leaf Extract hydrate and boost the effects of Vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Vitamin E revitalise and improve the condition and texture of the skin.
Made in Australia, Certified Organic, Vegan. Certified Cruelty Free.
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, *Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, *Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, , Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Glucoside, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Anisate, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Aqua, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, *Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soyabean) Oil.
Exfoliate prior with La Mav Summer Skin Salt Scrub or Exfoliating Mitt. Apply liberally to clean, dry skin using long, smooth strokes until absorbed. Wash hands thoroughly after application. Apply daily or as often as needed for year-round summer skin.
Recommended For Medium to dark skin tones.
Infused with Magnesium Magnesium is a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that regulate biochemical reactions in the body, including muscle and nerve function, protein and bone synthesis, blood glucose control and blood pressure regulation. But did you know that Magnesium also plays a key role in preventing premature ageing? By stimulating protein, bone and DNA synthesis in the cells, Magnesium supports the production of collagen and elastin in the body. These substances form connective tissue that plumps and firms the skin, creating a more youthful, glowing appearance.